Via Dandelion Meadow
when she says she doesn’t send nudes
when guys objectify women and expect them to send nudes
when someone asks you about your nuclear plans for russia
When Russia sends you nudes
Here are some useful links to help you cure your boredom for a bit!
Soooo glad I found this!
*reblogs to look at later*
can we just take a moment
Wow I needed this more than I thought I did
Someone took a candid photo of a fight in Ukranian Parliament that is as well-composed as the best renaissance art.
this is legitimately the best thing i’ve ever seen
"A person of good intelligence and sensitivity cannot exist in this society very long without having some anger about the inequality - and it’s not just a bleeding-heart, knee-jerk, liberal kind of a thing - it is just a normal human reaction to a nonsensical set of values where we have cinnamon flavored dental floss and there are people sleeping in the street" ~ George Carlin
This man was a pure genius.
The comic works just as well if you ignore the class labels - the white man rides straight to the top, the white woman can MAYBE make it if she climbs the treacherous rope, and the POC is going to have to learn to fly.
United States, Canada,
Haiti, Jamaica, Peru;
Greenland, El Salvador too.
Puerto Rico, Columbia,
Honduras, Guyana, and still;
and Ecuador, Chile, Brazil.
Costa Rica, Belize,
Bahamas, Tobago, San Juan;
French Guiana, Barbados, and Guam.
Norway, and Sweden,
and Iceland, and Finland,
and Germany now one piece;
Italy, Turkey, and Greece.
Ireland, Russia, Oman;
Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia,
Cyprus, Iraq, and Iran.
There’s Syria, Lebanon,
both Yemens, Kuwait, and Bahrain,
the Netherlands, Luxembourg,
Belgium, and Portugal,
France, England, Denmark, and Spain.
Thailand, Nepal, and Bhutan;
then Bangladesh, Asia,
and China, Korea, Japan.
and Tibet, Indonesia,
the Philippine Islands, Taiwan;
Sri Lanka, New Guinea,
Sumatra, New Zealand,
then Borneo, and Vietnam.
Zimbabwe, Djibouti, Botswana;
Guinea, Algeria, Ghana.
and Malawi, Togo,
The Spanish Sahara is gone;
Chad, and Liberia,
Egypt, Benin, and Gabon.
Kenya, and Mali,
Sierra Leone, and Algier;
Cameroon, Congo, Zaire.
Rwanda, Mahore[?], and Cayman;
Hong Kong, Abu Dhabi,
Malta, and Palestine,
Fiji, Australia, Sudan!
Omg thank u
THIS IS MY 17,000TH POST FOR A REASON
I learned this song all by myself last year, and I bought a world map and I sing to it while I point out the countries. BOO-YEAH
I will reblog this, every time it’s on my dash.
Fun fact! Rob Paulsen (Yakko’s voice actor) still knows this song by heart and will sing it when asked.
sounds like yzma learning geography
- Child of Rage: A documentary about a young girl who was sexually abused when she was a year old. She has a desire to murder her entire family and carries out numerous disturbing tasks.
- The Scariest Drug in the World: Scopolamine is a drug that when taken keeps a person coherent but makes them open to follow commands. It’s been used to make people steal, as a rape drug and a way to humiliate people. It’s known as a “chemical hypnosis”. This film documents people’s experience with it.
- Demonic Possession and Exorcism: The footage you are about to witness contains highly disturbing material.
- An Interview with a Cannibal: An interview with a man named, Issei Sagawa who committed a pretty horrific crime. He butchered and raped a young Dutch women because he wanted to absorb her “energy”. He spent 3 days consuming her flesh.
- The Bridge: A film on the Golden Gate Bridge, which captures the number of suicides. Many describe it as a powerful documentary, that leaves a lasting impression.
- High on Crack Street: Shows just how badly crack ruins lives. A great portrayal of the harsh, dark side of drugs.
- Aokigahara/Suicide Forest: A geologist walks through the forest and shows us what he sees. Definitly contains some depressing material.
- Atomic Wounds: The effect of a nuclear weapon on a mass number of people. It’s disheartening, it’s horrifying, but it’s reality.
- Just Melvin, Just Evil: A documentary about a tormented family who suffered from sexual abuse and substance abuse because of one man. It leaves you wondering how can one man be so destructive?
- Earthlings: One of the most intense documentaries made about animal abuse. Footage contains graphic material.
Feel free to add to this list :)
nice of people to stop murdering with steam in the year 2000
Via ( ((CircleMaze)) )
Galaxies, stars, and a serene reflecting pool combine to create this memorable land and skyscape.
The featured panorama is a 12-image mosaic taken last month from the Salar de Atacama salt flat in northern Chile. The calm water is Laguna Cejar, a salty lagoon featuring a large central sinkhole. On the image left, the astrophotographer’s fiancee is seen capturing the same photogenic scene.
The night sky is lit up with countless stars, the Large and Small Magellanic Cloud galaxies on the left, and the band of our Milky Way galaxy running diagonally up the right. The Milky Way may appear to be causing havoc at the horizon, but those are just the normal lights of a nearby town.
Via Hello, Universe.
you know what upsets me
bunnies have tons of sex
like supposedly always humping right
but does that affect how we look at bunnies?
do we still think bunnies are cute af?
do we want bunnies any less because of their sex habits?
treat people like bunnies ok
this has been a psa
once again, if you haven’t seen this version of Sherlock Holmes. do eet!
Via Dandelion Meadow
if anyone puts that goddamn meme on this post i’m reporting them. you know the one.
Via Dandelion Meadow